View Single Post
Old 26-08-2009, 16:59
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry View Post
What complicates it then? It gets difficult when there are subjective opinions involved. Look at your system. It's clear cut and it works. The key lies in the system and it's execution. One gets many complex systems, but do they really bring in more pips than yours?
The thing is, the system only works if you apply reasoning behind each trade setup. One can't just blindly enter every trade the system produces. This is why I don't believe in EAs. Rather, you have to look at price action, support and resistance, fibonacci, fundamentals. Indicators on their own won't make you millions, in fact they'll make you pretty much jack all. Plus as others have mentioned, the system is only part of it, many traders just can't hack forex because they don't have the temperament, losing out to factors such as hope, fear, greed, etc...

I'm not sure how long you've been a member, but if you go back through the forum you'll see there were some horrible trades that were taken by me and others. Bad months will and do occur.