View Single Post
Old 22-08-2017, 06:31
Level III Lasers Member

Default Re: free forex trading Idea

Here are some tips from me on how to start trading profitably for free without any courses (especially paid ones). Hope, this answer will be useful for beginners. Let’s go!

At first, you should get theoretical knowledge about the market.

1. Educate yourself and read special books. For example, “ForeX Trading for Maximum Profit: The Best Kept Secret Off Wall Street” by Raghee Horner is very good for novices, I read it when I was beginning to trade on Forex. Horner also wrote an excellent “Thirty Days of FOREX Trading: Trades, Tactics, and Techniques”. Anyway, this author is my personal choice, you are free to look for something you like.

2. Read Fx blogs. Forex Crunch, Investopedia, Forex Notes, BabyPips, Forex Factory are the best one for me. You can find a good piece of advice there.

3. Make out a trading strategy or taking an already working one (find it in the Internet), test it and see how it works. Try to master it. But don’t go away from it’s rules (if you haven’t changed the rules, of course).

4. Practice. You need MORE practice. Start with a Demo account, for example, my broker offers free demo. But all of them are free and you can get even several accounts from different brokers to compare them and find the best one for you. Then continue with trading real money, decide what strategy is yours, and start making money!

Remember, that you should keep in mind all the tips which you will learn from literature. You will have to make all your decisions logic and automatic. After some time, when you’ll be experienced enough, you should feel the ground. Meet your losses and wins not as something outstanding, but as a lesson.

Other things will come to you with the further experience. Work hard and the profit won’t be late.