View Single Post
Old 10-07-2014, 08:00
Level IV Lasers Member

Default COMMEXFX REVIEWS

As with all FX brokers, CommexFX has been both admired and criticised, but we continue to strive for perfection, we believe in our goals and we know that we will be throned the Kings of the FX world in the near future.

Below are some CommexFX reviews from clients:

‘CommexFX is the best broker I have experienced..they are always fast when withdrawing my money and that suits me fine as I travel a lot!! I don’t care about what some reviews say about it being a scammer…my friends and I are very happy ‘

‘I had a problem with depositing funds as it was a weekend, once I spoke to customer support they informed me that this was because I need to support my account with documents in order to trade. This is all to do with safety and this certainly reassures me…’

Some traders reacted to some CommexFX reviews, assuming that it was the same company as CommexTrade :

‘What a ridiculous assumption! I have been trading with CommexFX for 10 months now and never heard of this CommexTrade name! For me the fact that CommexFX is a CySEC regulated broker, and a member of the ICF, provides sufficient security….sometimes you cannot believe everything you hear!’

‘CommexTrade? Never heard of them, as long as my funds are held in segregated accounts by an FX CySEC regulated broker such as CommexFX, the rest is not important!!’

‘Traders will agree that a friendly but professional customer care is one of the key features when selecting a broker. CommexFX has been criticised for not having a professional chat service but I enjoy chatting to them, to the extreme that I am on first name basis with most of the support staff!!’

As a broker we not only want to offer our traders the very best trading conditions, such as low spreads, flexible leverage and market depth prices, but we also want to offer the most technically advanced products around, this is why we keep adding new platforms to our range of trading platforms.

Some CommexFX reviews mentioned their trading platforms:

‘I love the cTrader! I trade on the go so it’s perfect for me and I particularly love the one click trading feature, as well as not having to calculate the spread difference, all done for me, great!! Love also the charting abilities, extremely user-friendly!!’

We have now added Swiss credibility to our range of platforms by joining forces with Dukascopy, the Swiss Bank, and offering the JForex trading platform!!

CommexFX cannot go wrong! Once again, they proof their seriousness, this time by offering the well-recognised web-based JForex trading platform!! I can’t wait to trade with this immaculate Swiss platform, although the MT4 will always be my favourite!!’

COMMEXFX REVIEWS | CommexFX