View Single Post
Old 14-07-2012, 15:34
Level 1 Lasers Member

Default Re: Hello and question!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas View Post
I am interested in day trading and would like some advice on various free simulation/demo accounts that I could use to begin papertrading. Once I get comfortable in the demo account and I learn more about day trading, I would like to work with with a prop firm such as cy group and starting making real trades.

What I am looking for is an simulation/demo account that is going to be as close as it gets to real live trading and having a real account with prop firm/or general retail account. Meaning something that will give me access to stop/loss, p&l statements, etc.

I have seen a few places mentioned such as interactive brokers, infinity trading, ninja trader, etc. All I am looking for is something free that is very similar to the real thing. Thank you for the help.

using a demo account is the best one before using a real account, for the data used for demo or real I think not much different from the different possible only to the instability speed of execution and the server, you should use a manual trader can better understand what we will do :D