View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 10:43
Level 1 Lasers Member

Send a message via ICQ to IFXYana Send a message via Yahoo to IFXYana
Default Re: InstaForex - Broker #1 in Asia

Oleg Taktarov Is the Face of InstaForex Company
In late 2011, famous athlete and actor Oleg Taktarov agreed to become customer of InstaForex international broker and represent the brand. According to Oleg Taktarov, he is honored to be the face of such a young and successful company that strives for new victories in the same way he does. InstaForex Company is looking forward to long-lasting and win-win cooperation with the athlete whose proactive life philosophy and morale show an example for imitation and encourage new achievements.

Champion in ultimate fighting, actor, TV show host, film producer and writer, Oleg Taktarov bravely shoots for the stars and scores them like a real "Russian Bear". The world champion in jiu-jitsu and winner of multiple international MMA fights in the U.S., Japan and Brazil starred in more than 40 Russian and American films and won recognition from film fans. Russian TV audience knows him mostly as a popular show host on the central TV.

Oleg Taktarov has become an active trader determined to conquer Forex. The champion is confident in himself and his broker that permanently creates comfortable and profitable conditions for each and every customer. "InstaForex Company largely contributed to my successful start on Forex. I say I am definitely lucky to be its customer", said the athlete in an exclusive interview for InstaForex TV. Learn more about Oleg Taktarov and his cooperation with InstaForex on the official website of the company.

Famous basketball player Ilona Korstin and chess Grandmaster Magnus Carlsen also represent InstaForex Company.