Forex Lasers Forum

Go Back   Forex Lasers Forum > METATRADER FORUM > Indicators Discussion

Indicators Discussion Discuss and share all kinds of forex indicators for Metatrader (mt4 / mt5)

» Forex Ad

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 23-10-2013, 10:45
Level IV Lasers Member

Default FREE Arbitrage Indicator and High Frequency Guide

High-Frequency Trading is a type of algorithmic trading - a program trading platform that uses effective computer systems to negotiate a multitude of orders at very rapid velocity . High-Frequency Trading utilizes intricate algorithms to examine numerous markets and perform orders based upon market conditions. Generally , the traders with the fastest execution rates will be more successful than traders with slower execution speeds .

There are several popular High- Frequency Trading technics . Most high-frequency trading strategies fall within one of the following trading strategies : News Trading, Spike Trading, Arbitrage

For your attention: FREE Arbitrage Indicator and High Frequency Guide

http://highfrequencytradingsoftware.com/
Old 02-03-2014, 14:25
Level III Lasers Member

Default Re: FREE Arbitrage Indicator and High Frequency Guide

Now days ,there are so many indicators and I got stuck, which indicator that can make us more success..
Old 11-11-2014, 15:37
Level IV Lasers Member

Guess most of brokers don't accept HFT traders because they exploit market price micro inefficiencies to generate profit. There is no sense in the assumption that that fine tuned computer systems make market analysis but some plain and simple math equation. Though my trendline trading with MercerFx is far from super fast and accurate HFT one, I still manage to generate some small but stable income to make off living..
Old 01-10-2016, 15:57
Level 1 Lasers Member

Sound nice.
I'm particularly interested in this question - HFT, arbitrage etc - andI've made some experiments by myself. But I'm wonder - do you arbitrage between several brokers? Does it work? I've made some experiments with such approach but the problem is in the time of execution and lots of tiny technical stuff which actually spoils all the magic.