Forex Lasers Forum | MT4 Indicators | Brokers | Systems

Go Back   Forex Lasers Forum | MT4 Indicators | Brokers | Systems > METATRADER FORUM > General MT4 / MT5 discussion

General MT4 / MT5 discussion Metatrader 4 / 5 platform questions, discussion, including MQL4, MQL5 programming, coding, tutorials.

» Sponsored Links
» Broker Ratings
CROWN FOREX
www.crownforex.com
CMSFX
www.cmsfx.com
EASY FOREX
www.easy-forex.com
ACCESS TO FOREX
www.accesstoforex.com
XGLOBAL Markets
www.xglobalmarkets.com

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 25-09-2014, 06:12
Ultra Moments Member

Default is it worth to try binary options?

Question is in the title? My broker Hotforex offers binary options as well (under the optiontrade.com) so I would like to diversify my trading and try something new - low margin, same profit.. What do you think actually?
Old 02-10-2014, 08:45
Momentous Moments Member

Default Re: is it worth to try binary options?

it really depends, some people are better of with forex, while others find their nitch at trading binary options, so it varies. some people trade both even
Old 17-11-2014, 08:30
Ultra Moments Member

It's passed some time from the moment I created this thread. I can say now that I am already binary options trader, doing business with Optiontrade broker, absolutely hassle free client treatment with abundant number of assets. Really happy that set myself to right decision and took this way as my primary career line..
Old 26-11-2014, 08:12
Momentous Moments Member

best of luck do keep us posted on how it goes..
Old 05-01-2015, 08:30
Super Moments Member

I think it depends on what an individual really wants to do. Some are perfect with Forex and on the other end there are some best players with binary options too. So it really depends on which option you want to take risk and gain.
Old 15-07-2015, 09:42
Momentous Moments Member

You should try demo account and then invest a small amount to check whether it's approriate with you or not.
Old 20-07-2015, 07:01
Momentous Moments Member

Send a message via Yahoo to mocharifin

I think that trying any business that would pay us with huge earn is very very worthy. It is as our chance for us to be success in that field.
So, don't waste your time with unprofitable business.
Old 30-07-2015, 08:24
Momentous Moments Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mocharifin View Post
I think that trying any business that would pay us with huge earn is very very worthy. It is as our chance for us to be success in that field.
how do we know it is a profitable or unprofitable business?
Old 13-08-2015, 08:20
Momentous Moments Member

What I know is that Binary is one of the finest ways to make money out there, the first thing is that, it has Known Risk And Reward Fixed Risk, you know right up front exactly how much you are risking and exactly how much you will profit if you win the trade. There is no risk of leverage costing your more than the amount you risked on the trade. Only your chosen amount to risk on any particular trade is at risk on that trade. You know exactly how much money you can possibly lose and how much exactly you can possibly make if you win. Binaries are unlike forex. It does not matter how high or low a price goes as long as it closes in the money for you. A single pip in the money is as good as 50 pips in the money. You still get the same payout on the trade either way. Instaforex, liteforex and others offer this service, but I'd never advocate for anyone to try it just because I've said so!
Old 18-08-2015, 08:13
Ultra Moments Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mocharifin View Post
The bigger is return the larger is a risk associated with this business. Forex trading seems to be highly lucrative business but carries a very high degree of risk and only a few who starts to trade there can survive or even make any profit. I'm testing waters in trading with small micro account at Hotforex and what I can say that's very hard to cope with emotions, stick to MM.