Go Back   Forex Lasers Forum > FOREX TRADING > Forex Systems

Forex Robots Testing Sites

Forex Systems

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 24-03-2010, 00:58
Level 1 Lasers Member

Default Forex Robots Testing Sites

Hey Guys,

I'm into forex trading using robots, and I have found out that the most crucial step is the choosing of the forex robot. Nevertheless, there's almost no way to take an informed desicion, all the robots sites look and say the same, "buy me and be a millionaire".

So, I've been trying to find independent third party sites where the robots are being tested on Real Money Accounts, so far I have only found one: http://www.forex-robots.com, which I really like.

Do you happen to know another?

Rgds

Michael
Old 28-03-2010, 10:08
Level II Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael View Post
Hey Guys,

I'm into forex trading using robots, and I have found out that the most crucial step is the choosing of the forex robot. Nevertheless, there's almost no way to take an informed desicion, all the robots sites look and say the same, "buy me and be a millionaire".

So, I've been trying to find independent third party sites where the robots are being tested on Real Money Accounts, so far I have only found one: http://www.forex-robots.com, which I really like.

Do you happen to know another?

Rgds

Michael
If new to forex then I would say that the most crucial first step is to actually study/learn to manually trade some strategy like the Ash II here in this site along with the in's and out's of the MT4 platform, basic trading techniques, market and pair dynamics etc.

Have a look at Steve Hopkins Ash II robot thread in this site as well.

But for other bots....Have a look at donnaforex.com for some real money testing of commercial bots as well.

Exercise great caution before buying any of these mass market commercial bots and don't believe all the hype, what seems to work now may not function in the near future for various reasons. I look at what happended to a successful Asian Session scalping technique when 20-40,000 people purchase the same bot (fap) on live and demo trading. I know because I was making money in the early days then started losing (sl) as the user base grew with everyone attempting to enter and exit the same trades at the same time, now I have just shelved it.

Moondog
Old 23-04-2010, 19:01
Level 1 Lasers Member

Thanks, Moondog.

I have been checking Donna Forex but I like Forex-Robots.com the best, is easier to compare the robots there. Nonetheless, thanks again.
I'm doing fine in Forex now thanks to all the help from the Forum and Forex-Robots.com
Old 26-04-2010, 12:12
Level II Lasers Member

Good to hear.
I will also now have a look at Forex Robots.com
Thanks
Old 08-07-2010, 08:07
Level II Lasers Member

If you would like t take the plunge into the world of robotic Forex Trading but want to test them first you have two choices. You can test your Forex Robot on a demo account before trading live. The other option if, you are wise and have the patience, is to keep track of a Forex Robot testing site like forexrobotstest.com, and check how a number of Forex Robots are performing against each other in real time.
Old 09-07-2010, 19:33
Level II Lasers Member

And also you can use some helpful features in Meta trader. For example I’m using a forex robot, witch is making some stable not big money, but because of it I can spend my time on learning FOREX without fears about the loss. Here is a video how to install robot into Meta Trader http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=NDy...LOn1KWduGTZB0g, I think it will be very useful for a newbie. Have a good day!
Old 12-07-2010, 11:04
Level II Lasers Member

yeah i also use forex robot. i took mine here http://www.freerobot2010.com. it doesnt bring millions but it works stable and brings money, lately more and more traders use it. really comfortable cause if you want to earn by urself you have not so big risk with robot cause it will earn money while you are learning and trying new strategies. try it and im sure you will like as much as i do.
:D
Old 13-07-2010, 20:25
Level II Lasers Member

if you are interested in my experience – I can share it with you. I'm using a robot for trading, as others do. And I've also heard that there are a lot of problems with installing them, so, there are some hints in my signature about how to install it. Try one of them - just try and make your decision. Have a nice day!
Old 17-07-2010, 02:50
Level 1 Lasers Member

Said it once and I say it again. Check the Real Money Account at http://www.forex-robots.com is that amazing or what!