Forex Lasers Forum

Go Back   Forex Lasers Forum > FOREX TRADING > Forex Discussion

Forex Discussion General Forex talk, plus Q&A.

» Forex Ad

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 27-02-2016, 05:13
Level II Lasers Member

Default Re: free forex trading Idea

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmusci87 View Post
You should google for it, many brokers are offering zero spread account (raw spread)
Floating spread is little risky because our spread can wide. But if you can find right moment its good choice. Just using great broker such as mayzus,liteforex and fxpro for better entry process
Old 15-05-2016, 18:35
Level 1 Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KajolThappar View Post
If you are looking for tips like a stock tip, you may find yourself in a tough situation. You could look for signal providers for tips, but other than that you will be on your own finding your own tips.
In general I was always wondering - if these trading signals are so good - why sharing them? If they are good - you are just loosing your edge.
Old 05-02-2017, 16:15
Level II Lasers Member

if i need any idea for trading i read a blog on liteforex site
Old 12-07-2017, 18:22
Level 1 Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkMindFX View Post
In general I was always wondering - if these trading signals are so good - why sharing them? :) If they are good - you are just loosing your edge :)
You think that in this world no one will share a good free one. The best use your knowledge and your intelligence than other people's signals.
Old 22-08-2017, 06:31
Level 1 Lasers Member

Here are some tips from me on how to start trading profitably for free without any courses (especially paid ones). Hope, this answer will be useful for beginners. Let’s go!

At first, you should get theoretical knowledge about the market.

1. Educate yourself and read special books. For example, “ForeX Trading for Maximum Profit: The Best Kept Secret Off Wall Street” by Raghee Horner is very good for novices, I read it when I was beginning to trade on Forex. Horner also wrote an excellent “Thirty Days of FOREX Trading: Trades, Tactics, and Techniques”. Anyway, this author is my personal choice, you are free to look for something you like.

2. Read Fx blogs. Forex Crunch, Investopedia, Forex Notes, BabyPips, Forex Factory are the best one for me. You can find a good piece of advice there.

3. Make out a trading strategy or taking an already working one (find it in the Internet), test it and see how it works. Try to master it. But don’t go away from it’s rules (if you haven’t changed the rules, of course).

4. Practice. You need MORE practice. Start with a Demo account, for example, my broker offers free demo. But all of them are free and you can get even several accounts from different brokers to compare them and find the best one for you. Then continue with trading real money, decide what strategy is yours, and start making money!

Remember, that you should keep in mind all the tips which you will learn from literature. You will have to make all your decisions logic and automatic. After some time, when you’ll be experienced enough, you should feel the ground. Meet your losses and wins not as something outstanding, but as a lesson.

Other things will come to you with the further experience. Work hard and the profit won’t be late.