Forex Lasers Forum

Go Back   Forex Lasers Forum > FOREX TRADING > Forex Discussion

Forex Discussion General Forex talk, plus Q&A.

» Forex Ad

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 17-08-2017, 00:48
Level IV Lasers Member

Default Forex tips

In Forex there are some mandatory things we the traders always have to observe, if we want to ensure a successful trading life. The first thing, acquiring proper trading knowledge by learning. for that reason we can choose a broker which at all times make sure best trading environment for acquiring proper trading knowledge by providing exclusive educational facilities . it would be great to be a knowledgeable trader rapidly.
Old 18-08-2017, 11:34
Level IV Lasers Member

Default Re: Forex tips

No one can say that they are aware of each and everything about the Forex Trading, you need to understand that if you wanna become successful, you need to keep learning and never stop it.
Old 13-09-2017, 15:33
Level 1 Lasers Member

Endeavor to stay away from signal providers. I believe we are into forex because we would want to make money on the long run, that way the best way to start is to be able to believe in our selves, that way following our analysis because it is made based on the strategy we use, when you loss you learn and get better. Don't follow signals blindly, unless you are into forex just for some short term money making. Have anyone try using FXB Trading?
Old 13-09-2017, 18:41
Level IV Lasers Member

We have to recommend the broker which always ensures security of funds, lowest trading spreads, low transaction cost, easy withdrawal system without long time process, active customer services, free demo trading, superior execution and much more real trading facilities that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.
Old 14-09-2017, 05:12
Level IV Lasers Member

On the contrary I believe that we should never suggest a broker, or rely on the suggestions, as they might be faulty, thus we need to find the one which is the best for us though proper research and practice.
Old 21-09-2017, 11:29
Level V Lasers Member

[QUOTE=Uncle;38650]We have to recommend the broker which always ensures security of funds, lowest trading spreads, low transaction cost, easy withdrawal system without long time process, active customer services, free demo trading, superior execution and much more real trading facilities that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.[/QUOTE
Very well stated because I already have that broker, I have traded with them for over three years now I can comfortably recommend to any trader Freshforex,they works wonders.
Old 21-09-2017, 19:10
Level IV Lasers Member

If you love doing scalping , I would suggest you LQDFX which for all times permits scalping including lowest trading spreads as well as minimum margin requirements. thatís why my trading life become profitable by scalping that brings profit in a short time. basically in spite of good trading knowledge thatís not possible at all to make profit with certainly by scalping without flexible trading spreads.
Old Yesterday, 02:58
Level III Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle View Post
If you love doing scalping , I would suggest you LQDFX which for all times permits scalping including lowest trading spreads as well as minimum margin requirements. thatís why my trading life become profitable by scalping that brings profit in a short time. basically in spite of good trading knowledge thatís not possible at all to make profit with certainly by scalping without flexible trading spreads.
Scalping is a technique where a person needs skills more than anything. Because within few seconds you have to decide whether to enter a market or stay away from this trade.