Forex Forums | ForexLasers.com

Go Back   Forex Lasers Forum > FOREX TRADING > Forex Discussion

What is more important?- Study or Training?

Forex Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 30-01-2014, 20:32
Level III Lasers Member

Default What is more important?- Study or Training?

Before staring Forex trading we must gather previous knowledge about Forex. We can gain knowledge either by study or by training. But what is more important? Study or Training?

https://forex-metal.com/affiliate/47225/1*
Old 31-01-2014, 07:17
Level IV Lasers Member

Default Re: What is more important?- Study or Training?

I think they are equal in importance. But if you want to save time it is better to accent on training (thankfully there is free demo accounts) and bear it out with some theoretical study.
Old 19-02-2014, 06:37
Level V Lasers Member

Study and training both are important for us in this business. If we have much knowledge as well as do much practice in forex trading then we will be able to earn more and more money in forex trading market so both are much important for every trader and every trader must have to follow both for earning much money every time.

To Learn about it, you can use Video Tutorial
Old 01-05-2014, 13:00
Level IV Lasers Member

Send a message via ICQ to chin100 Send a message via AIM to chin100 Send a message via Yahoo to chin100

The most important thing that a trader should always understand that in Forex, without experience a trader can never achieve success. Without the experience a trader will find it hard to make success in forex and that's why i think the experience is the most important thing that a trader will need.
Old 12-05-2014, 20:58
Level 1 Lasers Member

I strongly recommend to look for ANY education (it will save you some time and money). BUT! -> ONLY for those Forex trainings and education - where after getting some theory basics - you will get a practical training based on provided theory. The longer is the practical training - the better. That way you will have an opportunity to "feel" possible problems and get practical help from a PRO that uses this theory in his own day by day trading.
Old 27-05-2014, 04:00
Level II Lasers Member

I think that training is much better than studying. In training, you will learn automatically there. and it will make you more fast understanding the trade than study.
Old 28-05-2014, 05:15
Level 1 Lasers Member

You need a mix of the two. As with actual trading you will learn to control your emotions, but you need the education to learn about the markets and how they work
Old 30-05-2014, 03:20
Level V Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by edojoker View Post
I think that training is much better than studying. In training, you will learn automatically there. and it will make you more fast understanding the trade than study.
Training needed by traders, to improve trading skills that we do we have to learn to the maximum. Now I'm utilizing a video tutorial of Armada Markets to improve trading skills that I have