Forex Lasers Forum

Go Back   Forex Lasers Forum > FOREX BROKERS > Broker Talk

Broker Talk Discussion about different brokers, including those offering platforms such as Metatrader 4 & 5 (mt / mt5), Ninjatrader and others.

» Forex Ad

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 16-08-2017, 03:49
Level II Lasers Member

Default Best forex broker?

The forex market has many unreliable and crooked forex brokers that you need to watch out for that is why I decided to personally test and review forex brokers to find the gems amongst the dirt.
Below you can find my reviews on the trustworthy, reliable and honest brokers who also offer all the latest features on their platforms. RateFX Broker
Old 26-08-2017, 14:05
Level IV Lasers Member

Default re: Best forex broker?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toney0198 View Post
The forex market has many unreliable and crooked forex brokers that you need to watch out for that is why I decided to personally test and review forex brokers to find the gems amongst the dirt.
Below you can find my reviews on the trustworthy, reliable and honest brokers who also offer all the latest features on their platforms. RateFX Broker
From the lsit you gave on your site as best broker, you've mentioned IronFX as a best broker, but if you check Forexpeacearmy reviews, most traders seems to have an an unfair experience with this broker. I think you should check on that.
Old 23-09-2017, 01:25
Level 1 Lasers Member

Default re: Best forex broker?

I will really not want to go with any random broker, as it is simply too risky. I prefer an established company, since nowadays new brokers are popping up all over the place!
Old 11-10-2017, 19:42
Level III Lasers Member

Default Re: Best forex broker?

Basically we the traders in particularly the newcomers try to make money very rapidly by using high leverage and practically fall a great loss due to non-sense planning and zero risk management policy, nothing to do with high leverage at all. So, before trading with high leverage we have to know how to manage risk.