Forex Lasers Forum

Go Back   Forex Lasers Forum > FOREX BROKERS > Broker Talk

Broker Talk Discussion about different brokers, including those offering platforms such as Metatrader 4 & 5 (mt / mt5), Ninjatrader and others.

» Forex Ad

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 13-05-2009, 01:08
Level 1 Lasers Member

Default Good metatrader broker for scalping

Hi Guy's,
I have found a good broker for scalping strategies url: http://mt4.ca
I've been using this broker since march 09 and found no problem so far... The execution not so bad. Prompt deposit and payment and always within 2-3 days.
Recommended broker...Thank you..
Old 27-08-2009, 10:29
Level IV Lasers Member

I've found good explanation how to select the right metatrader 4 brokerage firm. I think, this info would be interesting for all forex traders. I use scalping strategies and I had to change a lot of brokers before I found this information. See iticsoftware or BJF Trading Group
(How to select right FOREX brokerage firm for you strategy: scalping, hedging etc.)
Old 14-09-2009, 00:52
Level 1 Lasers Member

Default Broker Talk

Quote:
Originally Posted by oleg2009 View Post
Hi Guy's,
I've been using this broker since march 09 and found no problem so far... The execution not so bad. Prompt deposit and payment and always within 2-3 days.
Thank you so much, been looking for broker that allows scalping. I'll try this with their minimum deposit. I'll keep you posted.:cool:
Old 13-10-2009, 00:44
Level 1 Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by davemax View Post
Thank you so much, been looking for broker that allows scalping. I'll try this with their minimum deposit. I'll keep you posted.:cool:
I thought all brokers allow scalping? Oh boy, really need to relook into some brokers criteria.
Old 21-10-2009, 12:50
Level III Lasers Member

market makers forbid u from scalping-for ur information
Old 26-10-2009, 13:55
Level III Lasers Member

Can u send more info before people actually suscribe!
Old 27-10-2009, 17:24
Level 1 Lasers Member

Default MT4?

I have very little experience with these retail platforms - willing to test out a few to see how they tick. Any ideas? As an aside, I worked for a US bank on their trading floor - so I'm not super duper familiar with retail trading platforms. I worked with one, spread based - simple to use, not great charting - not horrible either. Want to move to ECN and figure out the fuss over MT4. Thanking you in advance for your input.
Alex
Old 10-11-2009, 14:27
Level III Lasers Member

Well alex I have a few ideas for you,
did you find what you are searching for already?
Old 16-01-2010, 05:27
Level 1 Lasers Member

happy new year!
Old 04-02-2010, 21:45
Level III Lasers Member

Do they officially allow scalping? I am asking this because some brokers do not allow scalping and will close your account if you practice scalping.
Old 01-03-2010, 12:13
Level 1 Lasers Member

i prefer onada
Old 03-07-2010, 11:12
Level II Lasers Member

The best thing about MT4 is that it is Free.

Forex MetaTrader brokers allow users to download the software for free and to create a demo account on their servers! This a great way to sharpen your trading skills without risking real money! Once you download MT4 it is very easy to install and the interface is very intuitive. There are no "Bronze" versions, Web-version etc. Even with the demo you're getting the full deal. All the features of MetaTrader are immediately available to all clients as soon as they download the platform.
Old 22-07-2010, 10:45
Level II Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by oleg2009 View Post
Hi Guy's,
I read that this broker is a scam.....u can find it a scam in forexfactory.com
Old 23-10-2010, 11:10
Level III Lasers Member

No scalper wants to sit in front of the monitor for numerous hours bored and disappointed with the “sleeping” price as it literally moves nowhere.

Scalpers hunt for volatile, liquid market. There are 4 major market sessions: London, New York, Sydney and Tokyo session. To trade effectively scalper needs to learn behavior of a chosen currency pair and define most active sessions, even particular hours for this pair to be able to catch good price moves.
Old 14-08-2015, 07:45
Level V Lasers Member

Default Re: Good metatrader broker for scalping

now has many trading platform used by traders. but I still remain loyal to use MT4 because I think this is very convenient platform. I use this platform for a long time, since I opened a demo account and then open a real account. I get a profit in the forex business using scalping techniques. I opened and closed the trading no more than 2 minutes. I need the speed of execution and low spreads to gain maximum profit. I am now comfortable trading with this system in TICKMILL