Forex Forums | ForexLasers.com

Go Back   Forex Lasers Forum > FOREX TRAINING > Beginner Talk / Q and A

Need some more information?

Beginner Talk / Q and A

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 16-07-2010, 19:29
Level II Lasers Member

Default Need some more information?

If you are looking for a good hint about forex trading let me know. Over the years of trading I've collected a lot of information on forex. I'm a pro trader now, but I know how it is to be a newbie. While I was learning all about forex, some automatic systems helped me to understand some basic rules of this subj. So, you can use some of my experience and just try it. Just ask!
Old 19-07-2010, 09:12
Level II Lasers Member

i also use EA it doesnt bring millions but it works stable and brings money, lately more and more traders use it. really comfortable cause if you want to earn by urself you have not so big risk with robot cause it will earn money while you are learning and trying new strategies. try it and im sure you will like as much as i do.
Old 12-08-2010, 04:58
Level II Lasers Member

If a new trader wants to learn something about forex trading, then he/she will have to study himself/herself. You can suggest him/her something, but he/she has to do something, and when he/she practices a lot, he/she will learn all the things gradually.
Old 12-08-2010, 08:54
Level 1 Lasers Member

As far as I know that free robot is somehow, somewhat is good for us to use in forex trading, but if we don't want to face with the loss and risk, we have to do it by our own ability.
Old 17-08-2010, 06:34
Level III Lasers Member

Making money from forex trading means that you need to make enough to cover your losses and gain profit to increase capital. When forex trading, you will need to allow your money-making trades ride while knowing when to cut your losses as soon as possible. forex trading means learning some finesse, as there can be a fine line where you will want to wait a little for the market to turn in your favor on your losing trades and also making sure you do not take your profit to soon on your better trades.
Old 24-09-2010, 06:43
Level II Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by adria View Post
Making money from forex trading means that you need to make enough to cover your losses and gain profit to increase capital. When forex trading, you will need to allow your money-making trades ride while knowing when to cut your losses as soon as possible. forex trading means learning some finesse, as there can be a fine line where you will want to wait a little for the market to turn in your favor on your losing trades and also making sure you do not take your profit to soon on your better trades.

You are right adria for your comment. few days i have faced this problem and now I will be try to recovery my loss

Last edited by KajolThappar; 24-09-2010 at 06:48.
Old 28-11-2010, 19:06
Level II Lasers Member

You are right adria for your comment. few days i have faced this problem and now I will be try to recovery my loss
Old 28-12-2010, 06:07
Level 1 Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by adria View Post
If you act according to your plan there is no such issues like wait more or close earlier! You need to master your emotions!
Old 04-01-2011, 05:37
Level 1 Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakewalker View Post
but I know how it is to be a newbie. While I was learning all about forex, some automatic systems helped me to understand some basic rules of this subj.
Is automated EA only for newbies?
Old 19-02-2011, 07:56
Level 1 Lasers Member

The main requirement for a Forex trader is the critical information which will play an important role in the daily operation of the business.Decision making is entirely on your discretion and if you let any one else to do that for you than there is a high risk of loss.
Old 28-02-2012, 04:26
Level II Lasers Member

Such kind of information can be helpful for us, i am also a newbie in forex trade, and want to learn the basics which may return huge money after investing. I can start with 1k as my first investment.
Old 29-02-2012, 02:17
Level 1 Lasers Member

As we can see, the euro is rising against the dollar. Since the bank made its first round of such loans in the late of 2011 to make sure the European banks continue to lend money and avoid a financial crisis.
Old 17-09-2023, 14:43
Level V Lasers Member

Default Re: Need some more information?

A lot of forex brokers cannot be trusted because they are dubious. But FreshForex has great reputation having won several awards. They are regulated, they are in over 158 countries and they are transparent. You can you use promo code “onlyfresh0923” to get double of your deposit starting from $101.