Forex Lasers Forum

Go Back   Forex Lasers Forum > PRIVATE FORUMS > Ash's Special Signals

Ash's Special Signals Only open to "active members" (those who post in our forums at least once a week)

» Forex Ad
 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 12-10-2009, 21:52
AshFX's Avatar
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 860
Default AshFX Special Signal - October 2009

Please find October's Special Signal attached.
Attached Files
File Type: txt AshFX_October_Special_Signal.txt (116 Bytes)
  #2  
Old 12-10-2009, 22:15
AshFX's Avatar
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 860
Default

Just to clarify guys, once the first TP is hit, then close half your position, and move to your SL to BE.
  #3  
Old 13-10-2009, 04:37
flover's Avatar
Level III Lasers Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Iran
Posts: 51
Default

Wish to know you sooner than this :(
Thank you
  #4  
Old 13-10-2009, 08:40
Level II Lasers Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Israel
Posts: 42
Default Thank Ask

Looking good now at 1.5295
  #5  
Old 13-10-2009, 15:35
Webster's Avatar
Level III Lasers Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 60
Default Hi Ash

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshFX View Post
Just to clarify guys, once the first TP is hit, then close half your position, and move to your SL to BE.
I been scalping this pair back and forth today. Is this special trade alert based on the Ash V2 dailey system?

My chart doesn't indicate long on the EC. Curious.

Webster
E$P$
  #6  
Old 13-10-2009, 19:55
Level III Lasers Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 60
Default Correlation

Hi Ash,

don't know if i am the right track here but just wanted to know what you thought in connection with the Eu/Cad trade you e mailed out last night which i entered and thank you for that, its looking good so far

I usually look at correlation with my pairs so if we are long Eur/Cad we should be looking at eu/us and us/cad e.g

if eu/us trend is up = dollar weak and eur strong
if us/cad trend is up = cad weak and dollar strong

which means for the eur/cad that if the eur is strong as above and the cad is weak then that is perfect

But

i also look at the USDX (us dollar index and if that is down then US/cad should go down whcih = us/cad down and eu/us should be up which =

cad strong and eu strong which negates the eu/cad trade as it should flat line

is this right and what is your take on correlation and if it is worth looking a t especially with a pair like the EU/Cad which is not really a major

Your thoughts would be appreciated

Paul
  #7  
Old 13-10-2009, 21:29
Webster's Avatar
Level III Lasers Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 60
Default Correlation Connection

Quote:
Originally Posted by buffer View Post
Hi Ash,

don't know if i am the right track here but just wanted to know what you thought in connection with the Eu/Cad trade you e mailed out last night which i entered and thank you for that, its looking good so far

I usually look at correlation with my pairs so if we are long Eur/Cad we should be looking at eu/us and us/cad e.g

if eu/us trend is up = dollar weak and eur strong
if us/cad trend is up = cad weak and dollar strong

which means for the eur/cad that if the eur is strong as above and the cad is weak then that is perfect

But

i also look at the USDX (us dollar index and if that is down then US/cad should go down whcih = us/cad down and eu/us should be up which =

cad strong and eu strong which negates the eu/cad trade as it should flat line

is this right and what is your take on correlation and if it is worth looking a t especially with a pair like the EU/Cad which is not really a major

Your thoughts would be appreciated

Paul
Hi Buffer,

I don't know anything about these guys except they presented at todays
Forex Sunmmit.

http://corrfxgroup.com/The_Strategy.html

Webster
E$P$
  #8  
Old 13-10-2009, 22:00
Level III Lasers Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 60
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webster View Post
Hi Buffer,

I don't know anything about these guys except they presented at todays
Forex Sunmmit.

http://corrfxgroup.com/The_Strategy.html

Webster
E$P$
Thanks Webster, looks interesting but want money and i do know about 75% of corrleation

By the way what was today's forex summit?

paul
  #9  
Old 13-10-2009, 22:16
AshFX's Avatar
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 860
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webster View Post
I been scalping this pair back and forth today. Is this special trade alert based on the Ash V2 dailey system?

My chart doesn't indicate long on the EC. Curious.

Webster
E$P$
Nope, it's not based on the AshFX System
  #10  
Old 13-10-2009, 22:20
AshFX's Avatar
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 860
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by buffer View Post
Hi Ash,

don't know if i am the right track here but just wanted to know what you thought in connection with the Eu/Cad trade you e mailed out last night which i entered and thank you for that, its looking good so far

I usually look at correlation with my pairs so if we are long Eur/Cad we should be looking at eu/us and us/cad e.g

if eu/us trend is up = dollar weak and eur strong
if us/cad trend is up = cad weak and dollar strong

which means for the eur/cad that if the eur is strong as above and the cad is weak then that is perfect

But

i also look at the USDX (us dollar index and if that is down then US/cad should go down whcih = us/cad down and eu/us should be up which =

cad strong and eu strong which negates the eu/cad trade as it should flat line

is this right and what is your take on correlation and if it is worth looking a t especially with a pair like the EU/Cad which is not really a major

Your thoughts would be appreciated

Paul
Yeah looking at correlation can be useful, but in this case I didn't even look at that.
  #11  
Old 14-10-2009, 08:51
Ezzy's Avatar
Level II Lasers Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 40
Default

Hi Ash

Sounds like most are intrigued by the way that you come up with these signals :rolleyes:

Cheers for the signal mate :D
I missed your last signal, I believe it was a ripper!!

Anyway, thanks again.
Ezzy
  #12  
Old 14-10-2009, 12:40
Level II Lasers Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 29
Default

i think you can still jump in right now we are at 1.5306 wait for pull back and you are in :)
  #13  
Old 15-10-2009, 18:57
AshFX's Avatar
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 860
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by roberr View Post
i think you can still jump in right now we are at 1.5306 wait for pull back and you are in
Hope you got in mate.
  #14  
Old 15-10-2009, 19:11
AshFX's Avatar
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 860
Default

Ok, price has just reached 1.5430, close half your position now and move Stop Loss to Break Even. So your new SL should be at 1.5285.

Ride this out till 1.5550.
  #15  
Old 15-10-2009, 21:38
Level 1 Lasers Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 14
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshFX View Post
Ok, price has just reached 1.5430, close half your position now and move Stop Loss to Break Even. So your new SL should be at 1.5285.

Ride this out till 1.5550.
sweet ride, we didnt have to wait too long... :D
  #16  
Old 15-10-2009, 21:55
Level II Lasers Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Lethbridge, Alberta
Posts: 33
Default Actually it did take a couple of days....

but definitely a great call Ash. What was your secret calling this? ;)

I promise not to tell.... lol

thx for the call....

dual-c
  #17  
Old 15-10-2009, 23:52
AshFX's Avatar
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 860
Default

Yeah some of the calls can happen pretty quick, others can take longer. But generally they'll take a few days to materialise as I mentioned here:

http://forexmoments.com/forums/forex....html#post5545
  #18  
Old 16-10-2009, 05:50
Ezzy's Avatar
Level II Lasers Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 40
Default

Sweet trade Ash, many thanks!!

Ezzy
  #19  
Old 16-10-2009, 14:39
MykeFX's Avatar
Level IV Lasers Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 118
Default

Thanks Ash! I am learning patience... so tempting to close the rest now! I will wait it out tho.

Cheers,

Mike.
  #20  
Old 17-10-2009, 04:53
Level II Lasers Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 29
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshFX View Post
Ok, price has just reached 1.5430, close half your position now and move Stop Loss to Break Even. So your new SL should be at 1.5285.

Ride this out till 1.5550.
Ash, Thanks for the brilliant signal.
Nice one to end the week on.
Have a good w/e.

Moondog
 

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are Off
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


» Forex Ad
» Log in
User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.1

All times are GMT. The time now is 00:47.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.